 Space / 16395
Re: New MOC (another different thing)...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 13:41:59 GMT

In lugnet.space, Gary Blessing writes:
Wow! that is absolutely marvelous!!

I didn't post before but I like the roadsters too.

Gary

Thanks! Sometimes it's tough to make a good model (or two)... especially when
references are sparcer than I would like.

Joe Meno