 Space / 16394
Re: M12 LRV "Warthog" Halo fans take a look!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 04:37:35 GMT

  Wait, I can explain...I was striving to keep an accurate model of the
vehicle in the game.  That explains the looks, interior room and the single
RPG launcher, it wasn't my doing.  Look for the Pejic Edition later on,
it'll have some real weaponry!  As for the spring, Lego doesn't make any the
right size and I'd have to (gasp!) disassemble a Lego part to get a Lego
one.  BTW, thanks for the comments, they're what I live for.
---------------------------------------
Nathan Falslev
http://www.geocities.com/exploriencommand

In lugnet.space, Mladen Pejic writes:
Well... I wouldn't go on about how brilliantly you constructed this wonderful
vehicle, and how cool it looks, and how you fit in all that space for the
minifigs, and oops... ;-)

Okay, I got carried away, but what *truly* impressed me the most is that single
RPG launcher you mounted on the top... Woah, you show incredible restraint.
Unlike many other builders (including myself), you didn't put some 12 SRMs
there, or some fangled laser cannon... No, not you Nathan... you kept it [1]
*real*, and boy, do I respect you for it... (getting teary-eyed)

Oh and VTOL rockz too! The only thing I dislike is the non-LEGO spring.

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://www3.sympatico.ca/mladenpejic/

[1] reminded me of the TOW (Tube-Launched Optically-tracked Wire-guided
missile) launcher carried by the Humvee and Jeep:
http://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/land/tow_imgw_009.jpg