 Space / 16393
Re: M12 LRV "Warthog" Halo fans take a look!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 04:07:24 GMT

Well... I wouldn't go on about how brilliantly you constructed this wonderful
vehicle, and how cool it looks, and how you fit in all that space for the
minifigs, and oops... ;-)

Okay, I got carried away, but what *truly* impressed me the most is that single
RPG launcher you mounted on the top... Woah, you show incredible restraint.
Unlike many other builders (including myself), you didn't put some 12 SRMs
there, or some fangled laser cannon... No, not you Nathan... you kept it [1]
*real*, and boy, do I respect you for it... (getting teary-eyed)

Oh and VTOL rockz too! The only thing I dislike is the non-LEGO spring.

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://www3.sympatico.ca/mladenpejic/

[1] reminded me of the TOW (Tube-Launched Optically-tracked Wire-guided
missile) launcher carried by the Humvee and Jeep:
http://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/land/tow_imgw_009.jpg

In lugnet.space, Nathan Falslev writes:
This was originally the ground vehicle for a VTOL, kind of a sideshow.
Due to request, it now has its own set of photos.  This is the pic that was
included in the VTOL gallery:

The dedicated gallery is here:

All the info is among the pics.  Ask any questions you have and PLMKWYT.
Nathan Falslev
http://www.geocities.com/exploriencommand