 Space / 16392
16391  |  16393
Subject:
M12 LRV "Warthog" Halo fans take a look!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce
Date:
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 03:34:58 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

  This was originally the ground vehicle for a VTOL, kind of a sideshow.
Due to request, it now has its own set of photos.  This is the pic that was
included in the VTOL gallery:

  The dedicated gallery is here:

  All the info is among the pics.  Ask any questions you have and PLMKWYT.
Nathan Falslev
http://www.geocities.com/exploriencommand