 Space / 16551
Re: New MOC (another different thing)...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 18 Aug 2002 14:23:22 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul Hartzog writes:
that's the best one i've seen,
but the Spinner was a Car, i.e.
those front things were wheels
and it had two in the back too ;-)

Thanks for the compliments Paul!

It does have wheels. One set is under the front wheel coverings (which I really
wanted to open, but couldn't figure out) and another in the back half, hidden
by the skirt.

The front wheels are barely seen in the photos  under and slightly behind the
Bionicle wheel covers. I would have taken a picof  the bottom, but it looks
soo...plain:)

just a suggestion if you want
to modify it :-)

I REALLY need to figure a way to get the covers to open. Then I want to figure
out the bottom.

Joe (who is really thinking about the Mass Driver idea you threw out at
Brickfest)

-paul