 Space / 16411
Re: Moonbase & 32x32 landing pads
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 19:43:15 GMT

In lugnet.space, Greg Howell writes:

Submitted for your approval:

Well, I approve. I like the concept.

My first section of Moonbase incorperates the 32x323 landing pad. The concept
is for a small pad for cargo and light ship landing in the midst of a large
base.

With a "Cargo Hopper" on the pad:

I am planning to expand my little area with warehouses and other related
facilities.
I'm also working on a fully elevated landing pad.

In my opinion fully elevated pads are the way to go. Guiding a craft between
all of those modules to the platform could get a little hairy if the
Instrument Landing System goes down. ;-)

-Duane
http://www.geocities.com/dnjhess/lego.html

Greg