 Space / 14390
Re: MOC: The ClaimJumper - Pirate Surveyor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 22 May 2002 21:35:52 GMT

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw writes:
<Snip>

PLMKWYT

Cheers,
-G
Looks nice!  New cockpit idea to add...  Somebody should make a database of
cockpit designs.  Great 'industrial' look too.
Seems like alot of us are using the 'outer rim' for our stories.  Anybody
use imperial/inner 'area' as there main place?

John Kruer