 Space / 14391
Re: IP Contest Entry #2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests
Date:
Wed, 22 May 2002 22:12:16 GMT

In lugnet.space, Kyle Keppler writes:
Was it really that hard?

I'm sure it's a matter of opinion, but since you asked...

The word "two" looks like every other word in that sentence in Opera.  Maybe
my underlined links are turned off (why yes, they are!), but I do recall
running my cursor over the line of text so I must have missed the cursor
icon change. In that case, maybe you could call my attention to that word
with a contrasting color from all of the other words there, or you could
have created some other CSS solution. I dunno. What can I say?  I have a
short attention span, bang me over the head with the link. FWIW, your front
page is something over 100 KB which is way too heavy for what is mainly 2D
design elements. So basically, you are directing me to a KB heavy front page
I don't have to look at, and not giving me a direct link to what I do want
to look at. But really UI design is not the point here -- for the purposes
of this contest I am not browsing your whole site, just the specific MOCs in
the contest. I think a direct link is not too much to ask.

BTW, for such a small MOC that design has a lot of character.  One gets the
idea of terrific speed.  Is that blue thing just a piece of technic tubing
cut to size?

-- The Ice Worm