 Space / 14389
Re: IP Contest Entry #2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests
Date:
Wed, 22 May 2002 21:07:52 GMT

Try lcicking ont he word two in the latest news update. Or you could just
click here: http://www.ozbricks.com/legostuff/models/space/dos.html

Was it really that hard?

--Kyle
http://lego.kepplah.com

In lugnet.space, Richard Marchetti writes:
In lugnet.space, Tony Knaak writes:
http://www.ozbricks.com/legostuff/index/index.html

Any chance of a direct link?  I, and no doubt others, want to see it but do
not wish to to have to locate it on your site by trial and error.

-- The Ice Worm