 Space / 14361
Re: MOC: The ClaimJumper - Pirate Surveyor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 21 May 2002 00:20:11 GMT

In lugnet.space, Zac Soden writes:

Hey Gil, that ship is mighty cool. I think you really captured that surveyor
ship type of feel! Great cockpit design and an overall good blend of
colours. Keep up the good work!

Zac

Many thanks Zac!  It took a few rebuilds and sat half finished on my desk
for a couple months, but a bonaza discovery of about 20 1986-ish Town sets
gave my working collection an infusion of a ton of red elements and the
inspiration to finish it off.

The ship actually came together around an experiment with the Falcon canopy
clamshell design.  Miserable to get to work, but rewarding when it finally did.

Thanks again for the kudos!

Cheers,
-G