 Space / 14362
Re: Ice Planet Contest Entry: Glacial Spike
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests
Date:
Tue, 21 May 2002 00:24:07 GMT

Right on!  Now if TLC had some IP2002 sets like this, maybe I would have
purchased more than the 1 I did!

Have turbocycle, will travel.

Cool.

Cheers,
-G

In lugnet.announce.moc, Adrian Drake writes:
I know I said I wouldn't do an entry in this contest (since I don't own any
Ice Planet sets) but what the hell, I got inspired.  Presenting the Glacial
Spike, a category 2 ground vehicle (with 99 pieces, just barely under the
limit *hehe*)  It is, of course, yet another turbocycle (do I build anything
else?) and can be found here:

http://www.brickfrenzy.com/ground_glacialspike.html

And on another note, I'd like to thank everyone who's visited Brickfrenzy,
as I recently passed 250,000 pageviews since the site went live August 20th,
2000.  Thanks!

Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com