 Space / 14363
Re: Ice Planet 2002 Contest Entry: UNO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 21 May 2002 00:27:43 GMT

Tony,

That tire with the Futron dish just makes this come together.  I'd love to
see a tonne of these in a diorama blasting over the snowdunes.

Good stuff.

Cheers,
-G

In lugnet.space, Tony Knaak writes:
My first space set was the Deep Freeze Defender, so I have fond memories of
white, blue, and trans orange. I just had to make something for this contest.
Here it is
http://www.ozbricks.com/legostuff/index/index.html
PLMKWYT
out