 Space / 14357
Re: Ice Planet 2002 Contest Entry: UNO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 20 May 2002 20:00:07 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tony Knaak writes:
My first space set was the Deep Freeze Defender, so I have fond memories of
white, blue, and trans orange. I just had to make something for this contest.
Here it is
http://www.ozbricks.com/legostuff/index/index.html

One-wheelers are always interesting, and the ski on the side both solves the
balance problem and pushes it solidly into the theme.  Well done!

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com