 Space / 14387
Re: MOC: The ClaimJumper - Pirate Surveyor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 22 May 2002 16:37:14 GMT

Many thanks Tony!  Should the truth be known, the geo-probe is a bit of
'design after the fact'....needed somthing to hold the #$%@ thing up that
didn't look completely out of place!

Cheers,
-G

In lugnet.space, Tony Knaak writes:
Cool man, I love the 'sandwich' cockpit. It looks and sounds like you spent
some time on this one. The little prooscis that sucks out the minerals is a
nice addition.
out
tk

Anyway, enough chatter: