 Space / 14395
Re: MOC: The ClaimJumper - Pirate Surveyor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 23 May 2002 01:18:30 GMT

Thanks kindly John....I always like it when someone creates Brickshelf
folders for new building ideas, whether they be engines, cockpits, chairs
etc such as you're suggesting (I think Rick Hallman has one of these).
Great forums to pick up some ideas from, although this design came from
seeing the two canopies sitting in the bin arranged like this!

An old cartoon in the late 80's called Bravestar featured characters and
ships in a futuristic wild west setting.  I've always liked the concept,
sometimes reflected in my designs.  I guess in the outer rim, everything and
anything goes!

Cheers,
-G

In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer writes:
In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw writes:
<Snip>

PLMKWYT

Cheers,
-G
Looks nice!  New cockpit idea to add...  Somebody should make a database of
cockpit designs.  Great 'industrial' look too.
Seems like alot of us are using the 'outer rim' for our stories.  Anybody
use imperial/inner 'area' as there main place?

John Kruer