 Space / 14227
Re: Space dark ages have come ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 12 May 2002 02:25:45 GMT

In lugnet.space, John P. Henderson writes:
Haha!  Less than 12 hours ago I wrote:
Don't worry though, sooner or later something will spark a space idea, and I
will swing back with enthusiasm... Meanwhile, play well!   :)

And voila!  So enters the spark:

http://news.lugnet.com/space/?n=14213

I suppose I am ahead of schedule on my Castle project enough to dabble in
creativity with Ice Planet for a bit...  Darn you Space people for not letting
me totally leave for Castle!!   <big smile>

-Hendo

Heh, it's all a giant space. plot :-D   You can check out any time you
like... but you can never leave.
*goes to start Ice Planet projects*

Chris <><