 Space / 14223
Re: Space dark ages have come ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 12 May 2002 01:49:59 GMT

Haha!  Less than 12 hours ago I wrote:
Don't worry though, sooner or later something will spark a space idea, and I
will swing back with enthusiasm... Meanwhile, play well!   :)

And voila!  So enters the spark:

http://news.lugnet.com/space/?n=14213

I suppose I am ahead of schedule on my Castle project enough to dabble in
creativity with Ice Planet for a bit...  Darn you Space people for not letting
me totally leave for Castle!!   <big smile>

-Hendo