 Space / 14163
Re: Space dark ages have come ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 10 May 2002 06:21:29 GMT

Hey Bill -
I'm kinda going through the same thing.  I'll always be a spacehead deep
down, but the next space project I want to do is bigger than my LEGO budget
is.  Now that I'm a part of a train club and have a few town/train related
projects, that's my focus.  I've been building quite a bit, and stuff that
really impresses me, but I'm not ready to post any of it yet.  I've noticed
a great leap in my building skills too - from seeing everyone's work online
and getting inspiration.  I'm building models now I never would have dreamed
of having the ability to build even six months ago.

Don't fear spaceheads, I'll always be one of ya and I'll be back with some
cool (BIG) space MOCs.  Maybe sooner than later if LEGO Direct puts out the
right bulk packs ;-)

-Tim

In lugnet.space, William R. Ward writes:

I have been feeling zero interest in space lately, and when I took
apart a model the other day to get some of its bricks, I wasn't really
noticing that it was the only remaining space MOC I had built!

I seem to be devoting myself to trains and town these days, and I
think I may even stop reading the space group for a while.

But don't fear, I'll return sooner or later...

--Bill.