 Space / 14161
Re: Space dark ages have come ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 10 May 2002 00:53:10 GMT

OK, maybe *dim* ages.  I'm never selling.

Anyway, Lego is Lego.  Just because a part came from a space set
doesn't mean I couldn't use it for a train or town model...

--Bill.

"Dave Lovelace" <dave@umop.com> writes:
Sell me your Space Lego!  Always looking for a good deal on a nice, fat
Space lot......

--The Dark One  ;-)

In lugnet.space, William R. Ward writes:

I have been feeling zero interest in space lately, and when I took
apart a model the other day to get some of its bricks, I wasn't really
noticing that it was the only remaining space MOC I had built!

I seem to be devoting myself to trains and town these days, and I
think I may even stop reading the space group for a while.

But don't fear, I'll return sooner or later...

--Bill.

AMAZING BUT TRUE: There is so much sand in northern Africa that if it were
                  spread out it would completely cover the Sahara Desert!