 Space / 14226
Re: Hover Transport
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 12 May 2002 02:18:20 GMT

In lugnet.space, Daniel Jassim writes:
Greetings! This is just a small personnel carrier I designed:

I made it a while ago for Paul's "Hoverthing Contest" but I didn't have the
means of posting it. But I kind of liked it so I kept it together until I
could post it.

Dan

Awesome.  so very very space. (with just a hint o' Star Wars).  The shuttle
you posted recently is super space. too.  Good to see you back in action!
Got another Dipwad Adventure on the horizon?

Chris <><
I want space, eggs, bacon and space