 Space / 14278
Re: Hover Transport
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 13 May 2002 22:19:43 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tony Hafner writes:

Wow- that is *really* cool.

Thanks!

One thing confuses me: in the rear angle shot, it looks like the figs are
sitting in white chairs.  But if those are chairs, then they appear to be
missing in the unloaded shot.  Or is there something odd attached to their
backs?

Oh, that's something that was glued on their backs. The only way I could
score so many red Futuron dudes was this Ebay auction that featured space
minifigs that were glued together (for some sort of display). The helmet,
visor, head, and legs were all glued on (though some twisting separated the
head, helmet, and visor, but not the legs from the torso). And they all had
this little plate/stud thingy glued on their backs (which would not come off
at all).

Dan