 Space / 1404
Re: Pink spaceship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 03:24:17 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul Baulch writes:
I was out in the country looking for old Lego sets today and all I found
were a couple of Paradisa sets. I couldn't bring myself to buy them, but
they got me to thinking.....

Anybody ever built a spaceship using pink? Are there enough sufficiently
generic pink bricks to make one using only pink?

Paul
I know this thread has been dead nearly half a year, but when I was still a
lurker then.  So...here's my attempt from wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy back then:
http://foofoogood.homestead.com/files/spaceship.jpg
Alan
This message's random set is:
6703,http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6703