 Space / 175
Re: Pink spaceship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 1999 18:18:39 GMT

<SNIP>
Nope, Belville.  Unless Scala had its own fairy castle, and didn't tell
anyone.

Steve

It´s Scala! Scala *has* a fairy castle, with a prince, princess, stable,
castles etc. An evil witch and such. Belville is.... No, wait a minute!
Scala is that Barbie-type thing, Belville is like barbies with plastic
clothing, and......
Allright, I mixed up the names. I mistook Paradisa for Belville and forgot
what Belville was.
Hey, I´m a space guy, why am I disscussing this kind of things? AAARGH! ;-)

--Tobias