 Space / 155
Re: Pink spaceship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 4 Oct 1999 17:07:02 GMT

<SNIP>
I don't know, but I would use the purple roofs from the
Belville (or is it Scala?) palace for cockpit windows. The
pieces seem to be ideal for that purpose, but I wouldn't
mind transparent yellow instead of transparent purple.

It´s Scala. And they have sparkle moulded into them, so I think that it
would somewhat block the sight for the pilot. But maybe it is some new kind
of protective windshield ;-)

--Tobias