 Space / 152
Re: Pink spaceship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 4 Oct 1999 14:30:58 GMT

Paul Baulch:

I was out in the country looking for old Lego sets today and all I found
were a couple of Paradisa sets. I couldn't bring myself to buy them, but
they got me to thinking.....

Some of the Paradisa sets are actually ok (but pink ABS is
much lighter than ordinary ABS - the pink bricks are at
least allways at the top when you look for other colours :-)

Anybody ever built a spaceship using pink? Are there enough sufficiently
generic pink bricks to make one using only pink?

I don't know, but I would use the purple roofs from the
Belville (or is it Scala?) palace for cockpit windows. The
pieces seem to be ideal for that purpose, but I wouldn't
mind transparent yellow instead of transparent purple.

Play well,

Jacob

      --  E-mail:        sparre@cats.nbi.dk         --
      --  Web...:  <URL:http://www.ldraw.org/FAQ/>  --