 Space / 220
RE: Pink spaceship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 17 Oct 1999 21:32:36 GMT

From: Tobias Möller
Sent: Sunday, October 17, 1999 2:47 PM

<clip>
Now, who can build a orange ship? I can´t but I´ve heard that the
Halloween
buckets contain orange parts.

I have an orange ship. Built from 100% orange pieces.  It is called the
SUN-21 Transport. It is built on a macrofig scale (between minifig and
microfig).  I have it in LDRAW and will soon be posting links to my
redesigned site with this ship included.
Ben Gatrelle