 Space / 156
Re: Rock Raiders IS a Space theme
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.space, lugnet.underground
Date:
Mon, 4 Oct 1999 17:04:26 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Liam Parnell writes:
Tony wrote:
No controversy. There are no spaceships, therefore they is not space :-)

Read the article in this months Lego Adventures.
Then prepare to eat humble pie.
(Ensure pie is piping hot throughout before serving).

Hmm, skeptical.  What exactly does it say?

Even if Rock Raiders takes place on some other planet out in "space," it's
not part of LEGO SYSTEM SPACE™.  Rock Raiders is a theme within LEGO SYSTEM
UNDERGROUND™.

--Todd