 Space / 176
175  |  177
Subject:
Classic space bits
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 6 Oct 1999 00:22:19 GMT

Can anyone help? I've been sorting through a box of classic space bits trying
to identify sets...  having a bit of a clear out. So far I've made up 918 and
928 but I still have some yellow translucent windshields left over. In
particular one 6x5 by 2 blocks high inverse slope, and some blocks the same
shape but blue and also grey. Any ideas to set numbers?

Thanks Cliff