 Space / 1403
Re: Yet another website ubdate!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 02:57:10 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mladen Pejic writes:
Yeah, I have some kind of *rule*, but I wouldn't call them rules, just
prefrences. For example, I love it when I have a 2 stud wide engine, like in
the Hovertank, Light Attack Fighter. I also like angled wings, like in the
Gunship, Heavy Attack Fighter. I also love grilles and round tiles used
together, like in the Unarmed Dropship, Shuttle. I also go crazy with nacelles
and moveable engines, like in the Light Attack Fighter, Shuttle. I also like
plenty of missiles and guns; YOU CAN NEVER, EVER HAVE TOO MANY WEAPONS! Well
I'll stop rambling in precisely 2.5 seconds............Times up!

Well, I don't mind your rambling. Its helpful!