 Space / 13000
Re: anyone got a report of the new sets shown off at brickswest? <Next Legend?>
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 01:58:28 GMT

Brad Justus addressed this at BricksWest, saying that Space was not on
the agenda because of the Star Wars Ep. II release.  There's no
contractual restriction, as has been rumored, but there are good
marketing reasons why it would not be a good idea to include space
sets at the same time as a major push for the new Star Wars sets.

I suspect we have to wait until Ep. III has come and gone before we
see any Space legends.

Guess that means more money that lego WONT be getting and that instead
will be going to the secondary market.