 General / 35678
Re: anyone got a report of the new sets shown off at brickswest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 17 Feb 2002 22:56:00 GMT

Ace wrote:

Three you already know about, Super Chief, Breezeway Bafe (Legend) and Pizza To
Go (Legend).

And a fourth: Red Baron a la Sopwith Camel. Same dimensions, same Master Model
Builder. Forgot to get set number or piece count but I'm sure that info is
forthcoming. He only had a poster of the box art but if you appreciated the
Sopwith Camel, you will NOT be disappointed. It was quite beautiful.

Sounds cool but thats yet another set thats not space :(