 General / 35682
Re: anyone got a report of the new sets shown off at brickswest? <Next Legend?>
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 17 Feb 2002 23:55:35 GMT

In lugnet.general, Richard Noeckel writes:
In lugnet.general, Jonathan Wilson writes:
Sounds cool but thats yet another set thats not space :(

Well, logically Space should be next to follow…shouldn’t it?

First we had Castle:
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/10000

Then Train:
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/10001
          &
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/10002

Now Town: Pizza to go (10036)
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6350
          &
         Breezeway Café (10037)
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6376

the prices on these sets is great!! (well the Breezeway, considering I paid
over $60 for a <MISB> breezeway.

I can see a real nice fancy hospital facade and a nice hotel project coming
in (maybe not-so) distant future) :)

Soooooooo, what’s left?
It’s gotta be Space… I hope!
And it’s either gonna be a mighty-big set, or two mid size ones!!!
Then Castle should follow if my reasonin’ is sound…

...or Technic....which would make the most sense because they tend to
release the legends 3 sets every 6 months (approx.)

I can't really say I hope so....but a Galaxy Explorer or a classic-space
base would be nice....

After several nice classic space sets released, they can release other
factions: blacktron I and Ice Planet, perhaps.

Benjamin Medinets