 Space / 1295
Re: bridge designs for big space MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 14:57:09 GMT

In lugnet.space, Greg Vander Mark wrote:

I built a three-foot ship once ('once' being the key word - the thing got
demolished about a week after I finished it *and I forgot to take pictures!*)
that originally had two of the big blue quarterdomes laying on their sides
(vertical didn't look sleek enough) as the shell of the bridge, but I ended up
putting another level below that for the real bridge and turning the dome area
into an observation deck. What ended up as the bridge was a small 'floating'
brige consisting of a platform with pilot's and captain's chairs suspended in
two of the larger clear rounded quarterdomes from a Paradisa set which were
once again on their sides but upside-down. Kind of hard to explain. Long-
winded too :)

So the real bridge was on the underside of the ship, kind of like a
belly-gunner?

Steve