 Space / 11744
Re: The S.E.T.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 25 Nov 2001 01:23:42 GMT

In article <GnC0J2.7DF@lugnet.com>,
"Joel Kuester" <septenemae@hotmail.com> wrote:

In lugnet.space, Tom Sciortino writes:
Very cool!  Has that rugged, functional, 2010 Lianov look to it.

thanks, although the name Lianov doesn't ring a bell with me, is he the
designer of the ships from the movie 2010?

IIRC, it's the name of the Russians' ship in 2010.

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego