 Space / 11712
Re: The S.E.T.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 23 Nov 2001 17:12:29 GMT

In lugnet.space, Joel Kuester writes:
Hiya folks,

I finished this one around August, but never got around to photographing it.
I am in the process of taking it apart now, but I snapped a few shots before
I started.

Great ship there Joel.  It always amazes me how people have all these
Legos to be able to build huge.  I am so frustrated because I don't
have all the parts I need to finish my TMC Dropship and Retrieval
Vehicle.  I am mostly frustrated because I don't have the money
to buy more parts.
Anyway, I really liked this ship.

Dave.