 Space / 11735
Re: The S.E.T.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 25 Nov 2001 01:12:56 GMT

In lugnet.space, William R. Ward writes:
Taking it apart??!?!?!!  Man, that is one incredible ship.  The rotating
section is brilliant.  I hope the reason you're taking it apart is to build
a bigger version or something!  Very impressive and unique.

Thank you, I do plan on building a much larger ship with two long
side-by-side gravity sections, but not for a long time.  I am commited to
some modules in the NILTC right now, and most of my parts are going into those.

Plus I'm sort of burned out on space ships, especially large ones  :)

cheers!
Joel K