 Space / 11718
Re: The S.E.T.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 23 Nov 2001 19:14:56 GMT

In lugnet.space, David Rabadan writes:

Great ship there Joel.  It always amazes me how people have all these
Legos to be able to build huge.  I am so frustrated because I don't
have all the parts I need to finish my TMC Dropship and Retrieval
Vehicle.  I am mostly frustrated because I don't have the money
to buy more parts.
Anyway, I really liked this ship.

Dave.

thanks!

I understand what you mean about the amount of parts.  I had to spend most
of my disposable income on Lego for the last couple years to able to build
stuff of this size, and after building the BenGrace, this ship doesn't feel
that large to me any more.  I had a very small accumulation as a kid, so I
built small ships all the time, but if you are patient and keep an eye on
Lego sales, you'll have enough someday.

cheers!
Joel K