 Space / 10283
Re: I would have been creating models now but the computer is acting weird.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 29 Jul 2001 16:14:43 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mladen Pejic writes:
In lugnet.space, Geordan Hankinson writes:
snip,

Geordan's correct. One does not need a huge collection to build good models. • Be
creative, solve problems using different methods. That's how you build • models,
not by amassing huge quantities of pieces. ;-)

snip

But even the Gibraltar (built by the awesome Dan Jassim) was built with
part-saving methods. Dan even said it himself, that's why he used so many of
those mountain BURPs, or whatever they're called. I'm sure Dan can tell you
more ways he conserved pieces.

Woah! that is pretty cool! I never even noticed those BURPs there before!

My collection: http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=28223

So Mladen, what are you not telling us here? What humongous 5 foot tall
tower didn't make it into the photo by *accident* eh? What four or five
mechs are sitting on your bed beside it eh? How much is under your bed? What
is sitting *on* the dresser?

Actually, the time that picture was taken, was right after I built both the MSP
and MAP. So yes, some mecha were hiding from the pic! ;-)

hiding behind the five foot tower right! Heehee! just foolin'

Just kiddin'!

BTW, did you get my e-mail about hosting prices? I really need the info soon.

Sorry, must have accidently deleted it (I get tons of spam). Please do sent it
again. ;-)

Yippers, done so already

-Geordan-

Thanks,