 Space / 10300
Re: I would have been creating models now but the computer is acting weird.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 18:03:28 GMT

"Jesse Alan Long" <joyous4god2@yahoo.com> writes:
I HAVE, however, taken the liberty to use a normal (well, actually, a
disposeable) camera for my LEGO creation but if my mother will take me to
Wal-Mart when we have the money, I can develop my ideas to you but if they
resemble vehicles that were a hybrid of "Yellow Submarine," Mad Max, and The
Partridge Family, blame the measly collection that I have at my house.

Jesse:

Wal*Mart may not have this, but may photo developers do: you can often
get your photos on a floppy disk or CD-ROM instead of or in addition
to getting them in print form.  This might be a good way to get away
from the need to scan them.  In fact I believe some developers will
even make your pictures available on their website, so that you don't
even need the floppy disk or CD-ROM.  I would suggest you investigate
that.

                    (formerly known as hermit@bayview.com)
                   Life is too important to take seriously.