 Space / 10260
Re: I would have been creating models now but the computer is acting weird.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 28 Jul 2001 20:10:25 GMT

If you haven't already, check here :
http://www.ldraw.org/download/start/newuser

You should probably look at these two newsgroups for additional help in the
future:
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/mlcad/

Travis Dickinson
http://home.sc.rr.com/sivar/

Jesse Alan Long wrote:

I know that some people, namely Trevor, have been awaiting some models of my
space craft and LEGO Space themed vehicles.  I am sorry, Trevor, but unless
some person in Lugnet Space can help me not only use this program known as
LDraw and to help me understand why my computer will not download some
programs such as MLCad, I can probably never build any models on Lugnet.  I
really want to build good space craft but unless I find a person with a much
larger collection of LEGO pieces or have the LDraw and other related
programs work on my computer and for me to learn how to use these programs,
that will never happen on Lugnet Space.  This problem is beyond my control
and I am sorry, Lugnet.

Jesse Long