 Space / 10277
Re: I would have been creating models now but the computer is acting weird.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 29 Jul 2001 11:16:58 GMT

Geordan Hankinson <geordanh@yahoo.ca> wrote in message

**(one hell of a snip)**

, some of you will still say
that they are horrible and right now, not too many great events are • occuring
in my life.

I am so incredibly sorry! Please accept my very sincere apologies to you. • I
was being extremely rude and offensive and I am very sorry. I am sorry to
hear about that last statement, I was obviously not being very thoughtful • or
kind and was acting like a complete jerk.

-Geordan-

Hey Geordan,
was that last statement sincere or sarcastic?
Just curious.

Gary
"What we have here is a failure to comunicate"- The Cap'n
in Cool Hand Luke