 Space / 10278
Re: All updated Keppler Industries 2.5 is up!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 29 Jul 2001 11:21:37 GMT

jeez..

you people take life way to seriously.

Jesse Alan Long <joyous4god2@yahoo.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.space, Gary E. Blessing writes:
Yeah, if anyone wants to fight about something .space is the place to be.

Gary

Kirby Warden <inourimage@msn.com> wrote in message
Wowzers!!!

Just look at all these shiney happy people...

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Mladen Pejic writes:
In lugnet.space, Jesse Alan Long writes:
In lugnet.space, Bob Parker writes:
In lugnet.announce, Kyle Keppler writes:
I finally finished updated my site, Keppler Industries. Check it • out
at:

http://people.atl.mediaone.net/kindustries/

snip

I liked this one:

http://people.atl.mediaone.net/kindustries/mcs/space.html

But...

Where's the wings?!?!?!  A spaceship's got to have wings!  Gosh, how • does it
fly Kyle?  Where are the wings Kyle?  Got to have wings...until you • rebuild
it with wings I will boycott your site!  Also, I was working on a • very
similar concept in my mind and was going to use the same name as you • did, so
please contact me to discuss new names for your ship, Kyle. ;-)

- Bob
Are we on a maxipad commercial?  Bob, do yourself a favor and quit • acting
like a moron.  The joke is over, Bob.  Kyle, I like the design but it
reminds me of an intergalctic version of a Greyhound bus.  Perhaps • you
can
convert the cargo ship into a passenger vehicle?  This is only my • idea
and
my opinion but you do not have to listen to me.

Jesse Long

You need to stop this right now Jessie! (yes, I am trying to "anger" • you)
;-)

Why do you constantly make stupid criticisms? You seem to want people • to
model
all their creations and work around your preferences. I'm not mister • perfect,
and I've pissed off more people than maybe even you, but to hear your • comments
really angers me.

These are people's original creations, which they worked hard on, and • would
like to hear some kind of feedback about. You don't have any right to • tell them
that they don't look like what YOU want them to look like.

It's the same way that I can't and shouldn't tell someone that they • have
copied
me and need to give me credit for it. Not all people are like you, • therefore
they act differently. Respect them for it, or ignore them.

And if you reply to this message and call me an idiot, moron, • jerk, ----, ----,
---- or whatever other "cuss" word you hear from you family/friends, I • will
simply lose all hope for you. I will also continue to "mock" you, • embarrass
you, or make you look bad in any way. This also holds true if you ever • write a
hurtful or obnoxious message to any LUGNETer again.

And yes, that WAS a threat, but I think it is well justified.

Mladen

(Jesse, that is J-E-S-S-E, yawns at the idle threat of Mladen.)  You are • too
late, Mladen, every sane person HAS lost hope in me.  I never had any hope
to begin with in my life, always being called a loser and other such • names,
being considered a borderline psychopath or at least borderline
ADD/ADHD/Asberger's Syndrome person.  Name your disease and I probably • have
it today.

(Jesse also laughs at the "Shiny Happy People" comment in a truly amused
sort of way.)

The person who wrote this post (and probably the people who are probably
finding the nearest private investigator or bounty hunter) need to know • that
this is not a fight.  I see fights happen all of the time in my life and
from some fights I hear, people never regain consciousness.  This loosely
based "discussion" is merely a Jerry Springer want to be moment.

I heard that you mentioned obnoxious to me and if you want obnoxious, you
only need to stand in front of a mirror.  Playing your life is much too
boring for my life.

Jesse Long