 Space / 10272
Re: All updated Keppler Industries 2.5 is up!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 29 Jul 2001 02:14:07 GMT

In lugnet.space, Gary E. Blessing writes:
Yeah, if anyone wants to fight about something .space is the place to be.

Gary

Kirby Warden <inourimage@msn.com> wrote in message
Wowzers!!!

Just look at all these shiney happy people...

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Mladen Pejic writes:
In lugnet.space, Jesse Alan Long writes:
In lugnet.space, Bob Parker writes:
In lugnet.announce, Kyle Keppler writes:
I finally finished updated my site, Keppler Industries. Check it out • at:

http://people.atl.mediaone.net/kindustries/

snip

I liked this one:

http://people.atl.mediaone.net/kindustries/mcs/space.html

But...

Where's the wings?!?!?!  A spaceship's got to have wings!  Gosh, how • does it
fly Kyle?  Where are the wings Kyle?  Got to have wings...until you • rebuild
it with wings I will boycott your site!  Also, I was working on a very
similar concept in my mind and was going to use the same name as you • did, so
please contact me to discuss new names for your ship, Kyle. ;-)

- Bob
Are we on a maxipad commercial?  Bob, do yourself a favor and quit • acting
like a moron.  The joke is over, Bob.  Kyle, I like the design but it
reminds me of an intergalctic version of a Greyhound bus.  Perhaps you • can
convert the cargo ship into a passenger vehicle?  This is only my idea • and
my opinion but you do not have to listen to me.

Jesse Long

You need to stop this right now Jessie! (yes, I am trying to "anger" you) • ;-)

Why do you constantly make stupid criticisms? You seem to want people to • model
all their creations and work around your preferences. I'm not mister • perfect,
and I've pissed off more people than maybe even you, but to hear your • comments
really angers me.

These are people's original creations, which they worked hard on, and • would
like to hear some kind of feedback about. You don't have any right to • tell them
that they don't look like what YOU want them to look like.

It's the same way that I can't and shouldn't tell someone that they have • copied
me and need to give me credit for it. Not all people are like you, • therefore
they act differently. Respect them for it, or ignore them.

And if you reply to this message and call me an idiot, moron, • jerk, ----, ----,
---- or whatever other "cuss" word you hear from you family/friends, I • will
simply lose all hope for you. I will also continue to "mock" you, • embarrass
you, or make you look bad in any way. This also holds true if you ever • write a
hurtful or obnoxious message to any LUGNETer again.

And yes, that WAS a threat, but I think it is well justified.

Mladen

(Jesse, that is J-E-S-S-E, yawns at the idle threat of Mladen.)  You are too
late, Mladen, every sane person HAS lost hope in me.  I never had any hope
to begin with in my life, always being called a loser and other such names,
being considered a borderline psychopath or at least borderline
ADD/ADHD/Asberger's Syndrome person.  Name your disease and I probably have
it today.

(Jesse also laughs at the "Shiny Happy People" comment in a truly amused
sort of way.)

The person who wrote this post (and probably the people who are probably
finding the nearest private investigator or bounty hunter) need to know that
this is not a fight.  I see fights happen all of the time in my life and
from some fights I hear, people never regain consciousness.  This loosely
based "discussion" is merely a Jerry Springer want to be moment.

I heard that you mentioned obnoxious to me and if you want obnoxious, you
only need to stand in front of a mirror.  Playing your life is much too
boring for my life.

Jesse Long