 Space / 10225
Re: All updated Keppler Industries 2.5 is up!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 27 Jul 2001 15:18:22 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Kyle Keppler writes:
I finally finished updated my site, Keppler Industries. Check it out at:

http://people.atl.mediaone.net/kindustries/

snip

I liked this one:

http://people.atl.mediaone.net/kindustries/mcs/space.html

But...

Where's the wings?!?!?!  A spaceship's got to have wings!  Gosh, how does it
fly Kyle?  Where are the wings Kyle?  Got to have wings...until you rebuild
it with wings I will boycott your site!  Also, I was working on a very
similar concept in my mind and was going to use the same name as you did, so
please contact me to discuss new names for your ship, Kyle. ;-)

- Bob