 Space / 10228
Re: All updated Keppler Industries 2.5 is up!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 27 Jul 2001 16:06:41 GMT

In lugnet.space, Bob Parker writes:
In lugnet.announce, Kyle Keppler writes:
I finally finished updated my site, Keppler Industries. Check it out at:

http://people.atl.mediaone.net/kindustries/

snip

I liked this one:

http://people.atl.mediaone.net/kindustries/mcs/space.html

But...

Where's the wings?!?!?!  A spaceship's got to have wings!  Gosh, how does it
fly Kyle?  Where are the wings Kyle?  Got to have wings...until you rebuild
it with wings I will boycott your site!  Also, I was working on a very
similar concept in my mind and was going to use the same name as you did, so
please contact me to discuss new names for your ship, Kyle. ;-)

- Bob
Are we on a maxipad commercial?  Bob, do yourself a favor and quit acting
like a moron.  The joke is over, Bob.  Kyle, I like the design but it
reminds me of an intergalctic version of a Greyhound bus.  Perhaps you can
convert the cargo ship into a passenger vehicle?  This is only my idea and
my opinion but you do not have to listen to me.

Jesse Long