 Space / 10227
Re: Sneak peek!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 27 Jul 2001 16:00:44 GMT

In lugnet.space, Daniel Jassim writes:
Greetings! Here's a scene from the new Dipwad adventure currently in
progress. I believe this shot was taken on location in Tunisia:

Very nice, Dan. I'm looking forward to the rest! That pic looks like it
would make good computer wallpaper or even real wallpaper.

I keep thinking I'd like to do a story thing, but then every clock I look at
during the day just laughs at me. I'm glad you're making one for at least
two reasons:
1) the coolness factor in your MOCs will be quite evident;
2) if I can't make the time to do one, at least I can enjoy one anyway.

-Tom McD.
when replying, spamcake.. official snackfood of the unofficial caterers
hired off the books behind the scenes for the contracted off-site office
support staff of the second unit assistant director of the new Dipwad adventure.