 Space / 10212
Re: Sneak peek!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 04:18:50 GMT

Oh my god that's an awesome picture! Plainly said wow increadible!

Man I can't tell you how impressed I am with that shot! I can't evan repeat
my initial impression!

Absolutely cool.

Eric

In lugnet.space, Daniel Jassim writes:
Greetings! Here's a scene from the new Dipwad adventure currently in
progress. I believe this shot was taken on location in Tunisia:

Dan