 Space / 10221
Re: All updated Keppler Industries 2.5 is up!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 22:00:18 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Kyle Keppler writes:
I finally finished updated my site, Keppler Industries. Check it out at:

http://people.atl.mediaone.net/kindustries/

And dont forget to check out my main LEGO site:

http://hvl.cjb.net

Which I should update too sometime soon... Well, check it out, and let me
know what you think. And make sure to report any error liek broken links.

Thanks,

--Kyle
http://hvl.cjb.net

Hi, Kyle!

I just viewed your "new site look". Congratulations!
I liked the new blue/white backgroung, to begin with. As for the contents,
the products of K.I. are as always very impressive, I particularly like the
tanks.
The link "product lines", under "news" seems to be broken; maybe it is just
a typo. The site remains very easy to navigate.
Keep up this standard of quality!

Cheers,

Pedro