 Space / 10238
Re: All updated Keppler Industries 2.5 is up!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 27 Jul 2001 20:45:48 GMT

Kyle,
We haven't heard from you in a while. It's good to have you back. Nice work
on the website. Congrats. Now we just have to get updated version to be cool
site of the week!
Later,
Bryce

In lugnet.announce, Kyle Keppler writes:
I finally finished updated my site, Keppler Industries. Check it out at:

http://people.atl.mediaone.net/kindustries/

And dont forget to check out my main LEGO site:

http://hvl.cjb.net

Which I should update too sometime soon... Well, check it out, and let me
know what you think. And make sure to report any error liek broken links.

Thanks,

--Kyle
http://hvl.cjb.net