 Space / *22487 (-20)
  MOC Airspeeder, Starfighter, and N19 Fighter-Bomber

Hello all, I haven't been around here much in a while (and have been out of the LEGO loop in general lately), but I have built a new original MOC, the N19 Vigilance fighter (and it's variant/cousin the N19A Marauder fighter-bomber), along with pics (...) (22 years ago, 31-Mar-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space)

  Finally! The Sports-pod!

After half a year of searching for an appropriate web-space, I can now show off my sports pod! (URL) many here actually use MOCpages? Has anyone tried putting some php commands in their pages? Did any work? -- Markham Carroll (22 years ago, 31-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Question Mark Ship (offshoot of Alphabet Fighter project)

(...) Heh... Actually # might make a decent design... and I'm already thinking up ideas for %. ^ should have the cockpit oriented differently than </>... + already exists as an official model (Saucer Scout). Probably some others, too. -Andrusi && (...) (22 years ago, 31-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: PCS serves up a steaming cup of new MOC

(...) Hey thanks. Smoothe white domes are this part: (URL) this set: (URL) mine off bricklink) Thanks for the comments, glad you're enjoyin PCS :-) Chris <>< (22 years ago, 31-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: PCS serves up a steaming cup of new MOC

(...) some of the Joel eps are on DVD. The invention exchange was always the best. CLASSIC Space comedy. Cool to see there's still a few "Misties" around. Thanks for checkin out da MOC! Chris <>< (22 years ago, 31-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Question Mark Ship (offshoot of Alphabet Fighter project)

(...) Punctuation-mark Fighter Project anyone? Aw, lets just do the whole ASCII character set. I have bags on "Ampersand". :-) Cheers, Paul (22 years ago, 31-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  my MOCpage site.

Hey guys, I just took advantage of the new MOCpages website. I think it is really easy, and if you don't have a site, you should use this. I just wanted to let you know this is where my stuff will be from now on, as well as brickshelf. Heres the (...) (22 years ago, 31-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: PCS serves up a steaming cup of new MOC

(...) Hey dude. I am really beginning to enjoy the PCS MOCS. I don't recognize the smooth white domes. Where did you get those parts? The cockpit, the sensors, the fuel pods....everything rocks. Keep them coming. Taker care. David. (22 years ago, 30-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Question Mark Ship (offshoot of Alphabet Fighter project)

That's one cool ship. I really like the shape when it's closed. It would still be cool if it couldn't open up, so the fact that it opens into a question mark is icing on the cake. I like the picture captions, too. It was nice getting to see it in (...) (22 years ago, 30-Mar-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.org.us.lugco, lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.starwars)

  Question Mark Ship (offshoot of Alphabet Fighter project)

Oops, I meant to have the Space and Star Wars groups in the non-follow-up list. Those 2 should have been in the main newsgroups. (...) (22 years ago, 30-Mar-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.org.us.lugco, lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: PCS serves up a steaming cup of new MOC

(...) No such luck. Although I haven't checked the mail today... (22 years ago, 30-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: PCS serves up a steaming cup of new MOC

(...) Very cool. Did Frank push the button to launch this ship? I went to the Real Cheese '94 tour as well, when it came to Ohio State U. The sound quality on that screen was crappy, but man, it was tons of fun. I really miss MST3K, and wish that (...) (22 years ago, 30-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: PCS serves up a steaming cup of new MOC

(...) Heh, I miss it too :-D Thanks for the compliments. The experimental look was purposeful and I'm glad it came through. At one time this was going to be a Test platform with interchangeable engines. But alas... it just became MST3k :-) Hey, have (...) (22 years ago, 30-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: PCS serves up a steaming cup of new MOC

Mmmmm. Greebly goodness, piping hot. This ship has a very "experimental" look about it, with the exposed beams and hoses. Great cockpit (darn you and your mad cockpit skills!). God, I miss that show! Take care, Soren (22 years ago, 30-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: PCS serves up a steaming cup of new MOC

(...) Ya, the duplo egg. *tips hat to Jon*. I kept thinking, its clear, it's round, it's gotta be PCS. But the egg bases were non PCS colors.. then I figured out that it would snap to one of those dome bottoms. So I put a technic axle through one of (...) (22 years ago, 30-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: PCS serves up a steaming cup of new MOC

(...) <snip> (...) Ya, this thing evolved quite a bit over the past couple of weeks. First it was gonna be a tug... then a probe... then it became a MST3K. perhaps a Pre Classic Space verson of Crow and Servo would be cool. :-) (...) Nay... tis a (...) (22 years ago, 30-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC: Gunstar from "The Last Starfighter"

Hi Ted, "Ted Michon" <ted@michon.com> wrote in message news:HCHwGL.q7M@lugnet.com... (...) Thanks! It was fun to build. (...) night (...) *cue Twilight Zone theme (...) played (...) well (...) to (...) instead. That's a shame. In the movie, I liked (...) (22 years ago, 29-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Mysterious minifig?

(...) Daniel (22 years ago, 30-Mar-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

  Re: Corellian ship

(...) SNIP (...) Thanks! Jeff (22 years ago, 30-Mar-03, to lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Corellian ship

(...) Excellent job, Jeff! Your engine is elegantly constructed: thanks for the detailed view. --Muze (22 years ago, 30-Mar-03, to lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact